01. The Stellate Series is boxed exquisitely in circular metallic tins which contains two transparent 10″ vinyls.
02. Each vinyl is separated by a typographic print on recycled paper.
03. The Stellate releases also contain a hand-numbered artwork inlay by Oblivious Artefacts.
04. The entire artwork inlay is comprised of four parts which are divided between Stellate 1 to Stellate 4.
05. Additionally every release contains a card with a unique download code.
06. Each Stellate release is a strictly limited edition of 300.
07. The entire Stellate Series was craftily mastered in Berlin at the Artefacts Mastering Studio.
08. The Stellate Series was graphically designed by Oblivious Artefacts [Ignazio Mortellaro and Marco Morici].
Includes unlimited streaming of Stellate 4 [SASTE004] — 2 x 10" Boxset
via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
Stellate 4 brings together the visions of L.B. Dub Corp, Dscrd, Sendai and James Ruskin. The tracks stem from the most disparate sources and are products of incomparable processes, yet, all four outfits have created music brimming with questions about spatial relationships. The eight tracks emerge as part-soundscapes, part-structures with which to explore our darkest selves and our deepest questioning.